Collapsed Scaffolding WarrinerGdns SW11 (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Does anyone have any info on the recent court case involving Admiral Scaffolding. Their scaffolding at Warriner Gardens collapsed along it's entire length becuase there wasn't a single tie in the structure. Rumour has it that the bill for damages came to millions and is more than their insurance is willing to cover so it looks according to the grapevine that Admiral will cease to be shortly. However this information is all second hand so if anyone has any info it would be appreciated. Admiral were one of the first companies to actively recruit our eastern european comrades giving them harnesses and calling them trainees and paying them pittance thus underminding our wage structures and taking our jobs, but hey they might just be collecting on their policies now!

Is that the 300ft long length thats on you tube

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnCiV2GEbxw]Scaffolding collapse, London, SW11 - YouTube[/ame]

think its this one buddy

Never mind the medals won by these eastern Europeans in the second world war,never mind we have raped Germany,holland etc for the past 3 decades of work,never mind the White population of this country who are running it into the ground then whine on jezza Kyle how **** there lives are,if it was another warrior nation who put this job up then I guarantee you some fat White British pri(k was behind not training them properly to pay for his holiday villa,I'm White English and it's White English that are ******* this country up for everyone,take responsibility for f:cks sake!:mad:

Christ you wont want no Dinner tonight with the size of the chip on your shoulder, bet its like carrying alongen on your shoulder all day. Take it you havent got holiday villa just carvan in skegness

yeah that's it...nice footage even got the fat rude supervisor waddling his way around hands in pockets looking like the bottom feeding lowlife he was and probably still is. Would still like to know what happened as far as prosecuting Admiral for this. I said at the time it couldn't have happened to a more deserving contractor and it made my day. Cheers thanks for that...Spanner 6

let just hope that his wife aint been out smashing the credit cards too much lately to top things off for him :laugh:

Never mind the medals won by these eastern Europeans in the second world war,never mind we have raped Germany,holland etc for the past 3 decades of work,never mind the White population of this country who are running it into the ground then whine on jezza Kyle how **** there lives are,if it was another warrior nation who put this job up then I guarantee you some fat White British pri(k was behind not training them properly to pay for his holiday villa,I'm White English and it's White English that are ******* this country up for everyone,take responsibility for f:cks sake!:mad:

Nicely put Joe.

Admiral used 2 b good firm twenty yrs ago till the wither bros tuk over bunch of cants now the fat c unt is abully b gardener ginger mug

Top Bottom