Part 1, Basic and Advanced Scaffolders Wanted for Prestige jobs in London

Can I bring ma camera and challenge Jas for movie of the year?

vllb dont mean to sound silly but can you choose site or street

Steveo I had a guy call up the other day and tell me he would only do bricky's lifts. The phone call didn't last long. We don't usually let people pick and choose their jobs.

Paul speak to your accountant in April for that. We do not pay travel unless it is a job that is way out of town and you had to do some serious travelling to get there. Sorry.

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

If we're what you're looking for then please drop me a line, cheers VLLB.

Steveo I had a guy call up the other day and tell me he would only do bricky's lifts. The phone call didn't last long. We don't usually let people pick and choose their jobs.

Paul speak to your accountant in April for that. We do not pay travel unless it is a job that is way out of town and you had to do some serious travelling to get there. Sorry.

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

If we're what you're looking for then please drop me a line, cheers VLLB.

VLLB was the guy who said he could only do brickies lifts timthumb???

VLLB,were abouts is the work?,or better were is the best place to get digs for this ?
regards,
Andy.
currently out off work,as not much about here,(staffs)

Work is in and around central London. I don't see a problem with having travelling lads but as I said in the original post we don't pay digs or travel so that would be up to you.

He doesn't want to have the craic now he's in the office Scaffy! :sad2:

I know , i texed "ginge" to his @trad.co.uk - no reply !

Not in the office til Thursday and my new blackberry is there also so no emails on the road at the moment. Currently at Erith today and tomorrow.

Top Bottom