i need advice (1 Viewer)

Thick chicken and mushroom pot noodle,2 cheese slices with red and brown sauce,Ramsey can fuk right off!

After your part 2 you need a supervisor/ manager to sign off your portfolio to say you have built certain types of scaffolds & these are backed up with job site/ time sheet no. Etc then sent off for you to complete the 1 day ass.

hes a good lad is young BEN,they dont make him like that anymore.I mist most of his posts is he the guy that spoke ill of an instructor sadly not with us anymore.

hes a good lad is young BEN,they dont make him like that anymore.I mist most of his posts is he the guy that spoke ill of an instructor sadly not with us anymore.

Yep, which was one step too far and hence why he's not here anymore....

Anyone remember this thread? Especially the 'master'. Can't find the thread where I tore him a new one. By the looks of it whenever someone is banned, their posts are deleted too. You can get the gist of it through people quoting him. Lol, what a knob. Entertaining all the same.

Gibbs posts are still here.

I know vllb I was thinking that but he asked to have his details etc taken off whereas the master and that other dobber powerful (trainee) scaff were banned. There was some heavy 'banter' around this time. Funny as f@ck some of it. :amuse:

Whatever happened to Flinty? I saw some posts from The Bouffant Kid today as well, anyone know where that old timer is?

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

Because they were the views of one of the UK's best scaffolders and as such they have historical value.
Long after you are gone VLLB his posts will live for evermore.
Happy New Year from the Philippines

What time is it there HSWT? You ahead of us or behind? Happy New Year and all the best for 2014!

Last edited:
Top Bottom