System restore (1 Viewer)

paddy carr

Reaction score
Yes its me again ,blabbering my gums.However,On about the Unity of the SF etc. Is it in anyone elses interest, to know if someone has been paid short? Is it not for that individual to sort that?

This Forum was not set up to be a name and shame site, though the Agencies got fecked off, by the consensus.

System restore, ask you may...... when i joined, there was a bond of Scaffolders,who had never met (and still havnt) that chatted and had Rhetoric on different matters, from there they formed a Bond.

This Forum is in Self destruct mode now......By the comments that are being relayed on open forum, to individuals.

Who is watching and gathering info from this Forum, lucky i am out of this in 13 years time, however, watch what you say on the way up,because you dont know who you will meet on the way back down.

Stay safe

regards
Paddy

couldnt agree more jason is obviously raging and rightly so but people are now being prosecuted for what is said in cyber space,feck me a guy just got jailed for posting on facebook drunk.
the scaffolders study group was the heart of this forum once,now does it get a mantion.
good post paddy

Need paddy and garrys input back on this forum

one of the reasons i seldom post anymore Paddy,
fed up wi all the crap when someone asks a question or tries to be helpful

Paddy M8

My sentiments exactly---where and when did it all go wrong ???.

Has the Forum run its course ???

Have we exhausted all the questions ???

Can the Forum survive in its present mode ???

Fraternal regards always...

Garry...

Top Bottom