Algeria... The lies end HERE!!! (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:D I had a re read of the thread yesterday. You could be mistaken for thinking it was a p1sstake if you didn't know about the original job offer thread.

It was just so obvious from the start what the outcome would be.

Only a fool couldn't have seen it coming. The original job thread from 'scottontour' was clearly vague and unprofessional.

Still, it gave a lot of people a lot of amusement when the inevitable happened.

It was just so obvious from the start what the outcome would be.

Only a fool couldn't have seen it coming. The original job thread from 'scottontour' was clearly vague and unprofessional.

Still, it gave a lot of people a lot of amusement when the inevitable happened.

How come hundreds applied and one bought his own visa then?

i was once told by an old scaffolder everyday is a schoolday
i presumed it was because we finnished around 3 Oclock but as time went on i realised you are always learning and will never know it all.
some people sadly never learn or want to listen to advise,i would like to think that the Algeria Debacle can educate some scaffs who want to chase the big bucks abroad although to be honest the cash in this contract was pretty shiit;)

i was once told by an old scaffolder everyday is a schoolday
i presumed it was because we finnished around 3 Oclock but as time went on i realised you are always learning and will never know it all.
some people sadly never learn or want to listen to advise,i would like to think that the Algeria Debacle can educate some scaffs who want to chase the big bucks abroad although to be honest the cash in this contract was pretty shiit;)

I think it was a lifestyle choice.

it did state ITS A MUSLIM COUNTRY SO NO NIGHT LIFE ETC
i have to admit i had my reservations regarding JG as i stated on the forum HE DID LOOK LIKE A CHECHEN REBEL WITH THAT BEARD THINGY
so yes it may well have been a lifestyle choice;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom