Eloctronic scaffolding spanner (5 Viewers)

climbscaff

Reaction score
New Eloctronic Scaffolding Spanner Is desined By Me, If any one interested Pls Let me know.

Thanks

send me the details im very interested i would preffer a drone that does the scaffolding and i just operate it from the house :eek:

It is wid Solar So just fix on the Bolt & it will tight the Any Couplers you want to.. it is very exciting News For All Scaffolders, I devloped this,

i hope youre inventing is better than youre spelling , which seems to be a hot topic at the moment , tell us more

Is it torqued specifically for a fitting, how long does it last with a full charge with little or no daylight, is there an easy repair service, is it light and compact, can we see a picture and who the feck is this Green guy that bought my club?

Probably not, all the best jobs are built whilst propping up the bar.

Welcome back Climbscaff, I thought you had fallen into the Firth of Forth.

Oh, didn't know you were a fellow Jock Climbscaff. That does it then, send me the details as your new spanner will obviously be spot on.;)

You heading to the final on Saturday and what colours will you be wearing?

New Eloctronic Scaffolding Spanner Is desined By Me, If any one interested Pls Let me know.

Thanks

You mean like an Impact Wrench or an actual Spanner with mechanical bits?
And if its designed in Scotland does it double up as a bottle opener? pmsl.

if jonnybegood gets a hold of 1 it amy double as a jason gibbs opener :eek:
if its a smoggie that made it you may have difficulty getting it through the site gates due to industrial action :eek: that it has caused
apologies to all concerned im not in a very good mood not much of a morning person ;)

You mean like an Impact Wrench or an actual Spanner with mechanical bits?
And if its designed in Scotland does it double up as a bottle opener? pmsl.

haha, as daftscaff has already alluded to we would find other uses for it.;)

Electronic Scaffold Spanner.Forgive me lads for sounding stupid,but is this a wind up.

Not to mention the special solar suit to power the new spanner:nuts:

It's called the hot codpiece mk1

Attachments

• thCATYOQP9.jpg
    thCATYOQP9.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
i have a clockwork scaffold spanner swiss made as well the wife said i was cuckoo to buy it :eek:

NOW THAT WAS A WIND UP ;)

Top Bottom