seriously lads????

I Totally Agree Buddy, Young Jason Dosent Need Help From Anyone But Its Going Beyond The Pale Its Not Just Friendly Banter Any More. Its Getting To Personal For That

I Totally Agree Buddy, Young Jason Dosent Need Help From Anyone But Its Going Beyond The Pale Its Not Just Friendly Banter Any More. Its Getting To Personal For That

agree gers think maybe the perpatrators need to pull back slightly theres no fun to be had belittling people with personal insults lets hope its at an end.

Yer me to im not a big poster but as far as im concerned jason works hard and is doing what he enjoys so leave the man alone now your all had your fun.

Good man who sent the message maby star with answering a few quesion actually on scaffolding or if not ask the question get ya name know b4 been a bit tto far left and a bit to far right wing if ya get me drift hope to see some more imput ;)

I no this has been said 100 or more times in the past but i will say again we are all scaffs ETC lets share with each other not fight and definitely dont take the p.ss out of a scaffs family.

either missing the point of my thread or the "crack" some people have on here is *****. reading through some of these posts about stuff going "too far" with this jason maybe some people only come on here to take the piss out of others............shame.......no doubt somebody is gonna come back and give me some more grief for starting what i thought was a fair enough thread. only started it because i had a message asking me to participate more in the forum. sorry lads, got better things to do with my time!

You'll be sadly missed.

lol am sure the red mancs wont like it chris but the guy with the radio is class,ians one was a cracker too some ass she had.

i agree with your point stubba , to rip it out of someone because of they're english is not on , i did this when i was 15 and i got a sore nose for it

Last edited:
Yer me to im not a big poster but as far as im concerned jason works hard and is doing what he enjoys so leave the man alone now your all had your fun.
Yea,have to agree with you there ORS. I'm not a big poster either,also am getting to grips with this computer stuff,slowly. And am trying to figure it out,more by trail & error. But will get to grips with it all,the same as l approached scaffolding,by getting on with it & having a go,may not get it right all the time or even some of it,but will give it a go,all the same. And am learning something new every day,just like l do at work.

im leavin it another day , then startin a BRING BACK THE WOMAN XXIANXX thread

Top Bottom