seriously lads????

Typing is different to speaking, you type so people can read and understand what your writing, most of the lads on here are from a scaffolding background with different dialects and can converse freely amongst themselves, if a stranger to their part of the country turns up he is most probably thinking what the fook`s this lot on about lol, the same goes with typing if the spelling and grammar is all over the place and does`nt make sense you tend to ignore it or spend longer on the thread than you want, hence thats why most of us take more care and time with our typing

it seems to me you want people to talk slang or whatever , people will communicate in whatever style lets them get their point across.

i should not be here

Last edited:
Good spelling=Tiny cock? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

I dunt noow wot yr on abowt

stubba a type the way a speak my belt and gloves are always fine mate no zip ties up to now cant see there being any in the near future either.the lads in here have the crack theres generally no offence intended when reply\retorts are given i think your looking to deep into it mate hope you enjoy better times on the forum.

Cbhoy Long Time No Hear From, Hows It Going Buddy, (Well Done On The League But Dont Tell Anybody I Said That) Cause Ill Just Deny It.

Deny what, I never saw a thing.:cool: Think I said it already but yes, congratulations.

Type the way I speak, are you avin a fcukin giraffe, there's naw wan c@nt on here cud understaun a wurd a said an that includes the rest o the jocks anaw.:embarrest:

Cbhoy Was Well Placed To Give Me Pelters But Didnt He Acted With Dignity,So Well Done To His Team, We Will Have The Flag Back Next Year Cause We Dont Do Walking Away.

all good lads good to see you two in fine fettle,aom dont kid yourself your the poshest scaffolder in argyle...........seems quite a bit of infighting going on recently the keza guy was funny though.

Keza was funny but this Jason bashing has gone on far too long and is bringing the forum down.

id happily give it up to you gers just to make sure your lots still there,unconceviable if they arnt it would be a sham league it may be two horse every year but we will never tire of that....of that im sure goodluck lads.

And FYI, there is no E in my Argyll.:laugh:

I Know Mate Its Seems To Be A Bit Fragmented Just Now, But I Suppose These Thing Happen From Time To Time, Cant All Be Mates All The Time, Pity Though.

just read a sprinkle of it aom its getting to the bully stage for me,although i know jason can look after himself its way too personal.

am I an erse or is the other thread way over the top?

Top Bottom