is this one mans forum

I have had several PM communiques with hotspanner, personality I find HS and diamond geezer....

I have had many communications with Jay and like wise Jay has his attributes too...

Therefore, in the interest of Brotherly Love and Harmony, I propose a cease fire to be implemented at Mid Night 2nite...:cool:

Is there a seconder in the room ???

or do we cry havoc and let slip the dogs of War :nuts:

the sesation of insults would be in the intrest of all as its petty esp over the net hope you lads bury the hatchet.

i agree its about time to stop the argument so in the interest of peace on the forum so i'll have a word in his shell like.so kiss and make up like good boys;)

sticks and stones,let them go at it.
this beats the poacher abd boroscaff regarding the mothman.
theyre big boys and if its getting boring dont look at the thread.

Good Answer JB, But I Think Its Gone Too Far, Its Become Really Quite Personal And Petty, And Should Stop, This Does OUR Forum No Favours At All.

the fact that theres no good posts is what does the forum no good.
the fact that scaffolders are not really coming on to get together for better wages and conditions is whats killingf the forum.
everybody seems to be getting more upset about the noise up,or keyboard assault if you would class it as that than from the man who is being targetted for want of a better word.
if members stopped going on the thread to ask WHEN WILL IT STOP,GIVE IT A REST ETC then and only then will this thread disappear.
blocking and banning is not the answer in my humble opinion. ;)
or alternatively start another and slag me because ive got thick skin a thick heid and a thick cock :eek:

Top Bottom