best/worst system scaffold

I'm told there are 30+ scaffold designers / scaffold design proffesionals attending!

Didn't think that there were that many designers left in the country lol

Sent from my Fembot4000 using Tittytalk

Best cuplock/layer: worst kwikstage its ugly and totally useless!

never really used it alot , stair cases and loading bays are handy and it can be fast on a straight run . half day today and all day yesterday 2 of us stripped 90m 4 lifts and 14 2 lift butresses and a staircase .and walked and stacked it .i couldnt of done that much tube and fitting but i still hate the stuff. it was haki .me back and knees are fooking killing

Didn't think that there were that many designers left in the country lol

Sent from my Fembot4000 using Tittytalk

Yep surprised me too....there's more than you think!

Yep surprised me too....there's more than you think!

Certainly is. I live within a stones throw from BMB's place and all this time I never knew it was there. I used to work in a little structural office round there too and we used to turn away a load of temporary works stuff; if i'd have known i would have thrown it all his way.

Worst System I Ever Used Was Cuplok One Bell Four Connections, Not Good. Best I Ever Used Probably Lahyer Or A Very Close Second Would Be Turner Plus Eight, Kwikstage Is Also Very Good It Does What It Says On The Tin Chaps.Provides Safe Access If Erected Correctly.

cuplocks ok if you have all the right options especially on straight runs.
kwik stage -***** -average,pins on ledgers and transoms always missing and as fer them wooden battens that you had to try and jam in with your podger[jaysus]brings back some old nightmares.
layher,was great on temp roofs we used to do back in the early 90's,all crane work,hav'nt seen the roof system fer years.

Worst System I Ever Used Was Cuplok One Bell Four Connections, Not Good. Best I Ever Used Probably Lahyer Or A Very Close Second Would Be Turner Plus Eight, Kwikstage Is Also Very Good It Does What It Says On The Tin Chaps.Provides Safe Access If Erected Correctly.

Not sure I get that one Gerscaff, one bell 4 connections, what's the problem with that? Handy on the splays.:idea:

I think you like what ever you are used too, I like cuplock as that is what we use and we are pretty quick, if we had anything else we would spend too long scratching our heads. I know Layher is meant to be the bad boy but I have only used it a few times and not for a few years.

Cuplock rules - and its considerably cheaper than layher

AOM dont suppose u know anyone that might want to sub any work in aberdeen do you ?

Thank fcuk Scaffy, I was beginning to think I was talking to myself.

What about the Adams brothers, I'm sure their offer still stands.

Yes and best resigned to room 101 from what I remember.

Does Any One Remember Sgb Sprint, It Was Like Haki But Heavier, Fekking Horrible.

Not sure if it was SGB Sprint but we used something called sprint but only for a pavement gantry then put Layher on top of it. It was ok for that but wouldn't have liked to go much further with it.

I Scaffolded A Secondary School In Perth With It. Trying To Tie It Was A Nightmare.

Top Bottom