best/worst system scaffold

J

jb78

:eek:kwikstage,cuplok,turner plus 8, d.s.l kwikstage , plettac, haki:eek:
whats the best/worst?

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

is haki even a system or the fuckin new zealand dance , what the **** is haki , did i make that up

Lol.

Best: Layher - by an absolute mile.
Worst: Kwikstage... bucket of shiite, needs to be banned and scrapped, lol.

dunno how i forgot layher , its not bad , worked with a guy who forgot his top out and ended up with 2 of those fuckoff standards to lift off the jack , he dropped them

Best - cuplock
Worst - Kwikstage

From a design point of view.

Best = Layher
Worst = Kwikstage, hateful horrible crap stuff

Cuplok is OK

Roof systems, Haki and Ubix are good, don't know that much about Layhers...must look it up.

From a design point of view.

Best = Layher
Worst = Kwikstage, hateful horrible crap stuff

Cuplok is OK

Roof systems, Haki and Ubix are good, don't know that much about Layhers...must look it up.

I concur.

I have yet to do a full Ubix system roof; so far its only been ubix beams with a T&F mix. The companys i deal with are all Haki mad (apart from the double chord) and Layher didn't seem too different but it was only a small area to be covered.

Nick

Are you doing a CPD day tomorrow at The Arden Hotel, Birmingham. Organised by the scaffolding association?

Nope. Haven't really done any regular CPD since leaving the the civils sector and the ICE is a bit tight when it comes to temporary works design.

Might have to look in to this association thing. Could be funky.

Sent from my Fembot4000 using Tittytalk

I'm told there are 30+ scaffold designers / scaffold design proffesionals attending!

Top Bottom