Bircham newton 90/91 (1 Viewer)

toffeescaff

Reaction score
Alright lads,

Was anyone at bircham newton in 90/91?, in my class was Karl Rimmer from liverpool, Billy farmer from Glasgow.

Does anyone know these lads or was anyone else there around that time? are instructor was george may.

I would like to hear from anyone from back then, thanks for your help.

I was there then, are you Lee Eckman? I'm Spoddy.
Yeah mate, how's it going my friend? were have the last 20 years gone? i take it you are still in the game? i haven't come across any of the lads from our year since we left, have you?

Can't believe it's been 20 odd years, still turning the spanner and dealing with sharks. Last person I saw was Kevin from Liverpool who shared a room with Dave, he was driving a forklift in Liverpool One. Living up your neck of the woods past 7 years, works shocking up here, earning what I earnt when I was 18, and that's when there's work actually going. How's things with you? See your locations Ireland and Qatar, did you leave Livepool for the same reason I left London - a bird?! If you've forgotten my real name, it's Alex from Wembley.

Can't believe it's been 20 odd years, still turning the spanner and dealing with sharks. Last person I saw was Kevin from Liverpool who shared a room with Dave, he was driving a forklift in Liverpool One. Living up your neck of the woods past 7 years, works shocking up here, earning what I earnt when I was 18, and that's when there's work actually going. How's things with you? See your locations Ireland and Qatar, did you leave Livepool for the same reason I left London - a bird?! If you've forgotten my real name, it's Alex from Wembley.
I remember you Alex, still following QPR? yes been over here 7 years now meet the mrs when i was working in Australia. i work in Qatar off shore as a company rep 4 weeks on 4 weeks off. were about are you staying in Liverpool?

Yes, still following the Hoops, someone's got to. Living over the water in a place called Oxton (what the mrs makes me call Birkenhead).

When were you in Oz, I was there for about a year and a half in the late 90s working on the Olympic Village and Universals, but mostly getting drunk.

Whereabouts in Ireland are you? Job sounds good, how did you into that? Do you get back to Liverpool much?

Yes, still following the Hoops, someone's got to. Living over the water in a place called Oxton (what the mrs makes me call Birkenhead).

When were you in Oz, I was there for about a year and a half in the late 90s working on the Olympic Village and Universals, but mostly getting drunk.

Whereabouts in Ireland are you? Job sounds good, how did you into that? Do you get back to Liverpool much?
Alex, i have PM you mate.

Bircham gang s73

Alright lads

I was inS73, Phil Harwood was our instructor. We had lee pollard, tony hardy
gaz brown, litle dave from brum, me (marty from hartlepool), gaz frombristol (had d-bass or someat similar cut into his hair on back of head) dean from london.

Bumped into Andy from Anglesey (think he was in S71) in Botlek Rotterdam about 8 yrs ago but other than that never seen anyone else.

Was it dean howard and dave smith? what about dave moran from fleetwood do you remember him?

What about a guy called medie i think he was called from wakefield? he shared a room with you alex if i can remember right.

Last edited:
Yeah how could I forget him the loon good lad and plenty of laughs but we had the best block with black dave me you medie Sean from Kent and a few more that I can't remember good times on my travels going down south for work now.

Happy days mate that's for sure. it would be intresting to see how many of the guys are still in the game.

Yeh I was there I think that year, names Mark Rothery and I was in Kevin Wenns class, memories pretty shot though due to all the shenanigans that goes with scaffolding!!!!!i was with Barking SGB and still scaffolding : ( !!!!

Yeh I was there I think that year, names Mark Rothery and I was in Kevin Wenns class, memories pretty shot though due to all the shenanigans that goes with scaffolding!!!!!i was with Barking SGB and still scaffolding : ( !!!!
I was SGB as well, Dean Howard was from Barking depot wasn't he?

Yes mate I remember him, worked with him for a bit and used to go Camden Palace with him...

Lol yeh, bet he was up to no good ha ha!! Not sure if he's still on the spanner mate its been years...

Top Bottom