Knottinghill collapse catchphase

• Thread starter scaffoldingsafetyservices
  • Start date
S

scaffoldingsafetyservices

check out the picture of the collapse at Knotting hill, London which happened today. The BBC news says wind brought it down.

But look on the roof for superman trying to catch his lift down.

Here for a bit of fun on this sunday night lets have a game of Catchphase.
"What were those words he was saying" the best quote will be rewarded with a smiley from me.:D

knotting hill collapse..jpg

check out the picture of the collapse at Knotting hill, London which happened today. The BBC news says wind brought it down.

But look on the roof for superman trying to catch his lift down.

Here for a bit of fun on this sunday night lets have a game of Catchphase.
"What were those words he was saying" the best quote will be rewarded with a smiley from me.:D

View attachment 1206

Drop the k Steve...

You were only supposed to blow the fcukin doors off.:eek:

I have just zoomed into the pic and this isnt an actual man and it looks like a statue on the building but it seems out of place has anybody got the postcode for where this happened i want to check google earth. something not right about this pic.. I might have to contact mulder and scully....

i have just zoomed into the pic and this isnt an actual man and it looks like a statue on the building but it seems out of place has anybody got the postcode for where this happened i want to check google earth. Something not right about this pic.. I might have to contact mulder and scully....

w11 3jy

yes it is a statue i have just google earthed it. phew i thought the stella wa really kicking in then..well known shop at the bottom floor.

Could be right, looks like the golliwog of a marmalade jar LOL

your going back a while general lol! goliwog on a jam jar. years a go we used to say to this to a coloured labourer when he got mouthee!!! now were be at the law courts think robinsons have removed the little coloured gezzer now:laugh:

Couldn't be a well known and famous weatherman,from the late 80's,conducting a very scientific test,i.e finger in the air,to see which direction and strength of the wind force ????

The bloke on the roof was heard to say "Quick, get our fecking signs off the job before the HSE turn up!!!!!!!!!!!"

Top Bottom