theres more to life !!!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Funny that. I as I stood today in the rain and withstood the torrent of abuse from the freezing wind, I grabbed my trusty smart phone and hit the weather app, looking for the sun to appear somewhere on the horizon of the weeks weather report, only to find days upon days of drizzle, and coldness I asked my self surely there is more to life than this.

no mate
on suspension,, due to untrained eyes, claim they could see me working unsafely, on the 11th lift (100ft high)

Theres also a lot more coin to earned a way from the place, its blue book but hardly any hours on most jobs. And its full of empire buiders who surround themselfs with cocksuckers. Offshore for me is the way ahead on me two off had a couple of good sessions now sucking up time to the wife and another week off to do the jobs round the house / garden.

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

Slippers????

maybe their board, my site manager told me off for not wearing my gloves in the cold rain. just knodded

Theres also a lot more coin to earned a way from the place, its blue book but hardly any hours on most jobs. And its full of empire buiders who surround themselfs with cocksuckers. Offshore for me is the way ahead on me two off had a couple of good sessions now sucking up time to the wife and another week off to do the jobs round the house / garden.

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

Slippers????

glad jobs okay poachers gana have to spend a few bob on the wife now mate:laugh: as for getting caught craig unfortunate mate we all do it but when you get caught its a big kick in the butt been there and got the t shirt ask for a photo or proof mate

Theres more to life then Burger King too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!... !!!!!!!!!!!! !

!!

Slippers????

RUMOR HAS IT YOU USE TO HAVE DUSTY KNEES :cheesy:
THAT EXPLAINE WHY YOUWER LASS HAD BEEN HANGING OVERALLS OUT WITH NO KNEES LOL IS TYLER BACK WID YA OR STILL OFF? ASK THE MISRBALE CANT, DID HE GET MAM OWT FOR HER BDAY IF YA SEE HIMMARRA

Last edited:
Top Bottom