Aberdeen - Digs (2 Viewers)

scaffy

Reaction score
anyone know of cheap digs on or around aberdeen , :confused:

no mate doing a bit up there , digs are well dear at the min and have 6 men up there at min dropping down to 4 tommorow

If its 6 men, you might get a discount, due to the amount of blokes.
Have you tried to goooooooooooooooooooooooogle it?

yes mate and cheapest is 65 a night at min , everything is allways fully booked up there

oogly googely wasnt much help , and when ever i search for doss houses or crack houses it dont bring much up

What about Garry? He might put them up, in his 19 bed manor house: for a small fee ofcourse. :p

Took the words right out of my mouth Jason, I heard there was a berth up there now he has had his jags.

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

Scaffy, it's the off shore capital, there is feck all up there but cheap digs. Ask Gaynor she will point you in the right direction.

tried all last week mate , google , late rooms , estate agents , ideally want a pub type doss house

Loads of them, Gary will tell you the updated list but the Brig O Dee was about the worst the drillers used but I think they knocked that down. Drop Gary a PM and speak to Gaynor in the morning, that firm send men off shore and will have a list of cheap digs for the bears.

buy the lads a caravan to pull about with them, especially if ya do abit of work in different towns...

get 1 fitted or use a loadall from site n just sit the fcuker on bck of truck aswell lol.. couple ratchet straps n ya away..

If ya do a bit of work away scaffy look in to convertin and old mini bnuss i say mini buss mean mini coach.that or a ldv box van bit of kg span plyed out microwave genny or(car battries charged from altonator )couple of bunjks threw in home away from home

try smoothhound

tell em your tight and half scottish and need a discount

Last edited:
Top Bottom