Daft question

marra watson

Reaction score
Daft question relalisically i mean relalistically how much would yuou give your self per hours in the ideal world if your were to be the gaffer for your self and poay your self a hourly rate the same as your on or £1 more or several pounds more ma saying more in the hope ya value yasells lol

Callum keep off the plant food son or I will have to tell your big bro Tyler. Daft Question is the understatement of the week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing daft about it, me I should be paid in diamonds or gold bullion depending on the state of the markets at the time.:cool:

PTG IF HE COULD!!! AND WOULD!!! DO OUT ABOUT THAT (IF IT WERE TO BE TRUE DNT EVEN DRINK MARRA ) IT WOULD BE POT CALLIONG KERTTLE NOW WOULDENT IT LOL :cheesy: KNEW WULDENT GET A SERIUOS ANSWER LOL SO SHOULD RE FRASE WHAT WAGE WOULD YOU BE HAPPY WITH AS A SCAFF LOL

Tyler , from Whitehaven ? ( gotta be one of the funniest lads ever came across ) cracking lad , work for , any thing above £15 a hour , depending if it was days/nights , street work , site work , blue book , off shore etc , think lot of the rates depend where you are in the country

Yeah you would never get a national rate, every job is paid depending on where you are based. Every man's idea of the working man's dream is different but as long as there is a few quid in the sky rocket at the end off the month I am happy enough.

Daft question relalisically i mean relalistically how much would yuou give your self per hours in the ideal world if your were to be the gaffer for your self and poay your self a hourly rate the same as your on or £1 more or several pounds more ma saying more in the hope ya value yasells lol

never under estimate yourself scaf1989 thats answer 1!!! and if you got rid of the lazy laid back brigade round it off to a £100 quid a hour but in a ideal world it dont happen!!! :laugh: wether you graft or toss it off your moneys the same as everybody elses at the end of the week wrong but true!!!!!

Top Bottom