Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Vange scaffolding, Benfleet.

Thanks

That would be nice, I don't know who told me he was dead, probably on this thread.Has he still got the red hair or has it all fallen out now ? Yes thanks a lot, please remember me to him .

Thanks

Podgermad, can you remember Bobby Norfolk/ Tony Pritchard /Alan Cramel?, bobs 65 and still working off the back of a lorry up here in North Norfolk.

Thanks

No sorry, they must have come along after me. Did they work for Vange or on one of the refineries or power stations along the Thames ?

Thanks

Both.....in Tilbury & Mobil Alan Cremal had ginger hair, worked with Derick Raden "tug" Wilson Mickey Redman.

Thanks

As I say I was gone by March/April 1975, I'm pretty good with names and I don't remember those.

Thanks

I remember the Crumtons. Not from Ganges though. H & B. Remember working with Dave before and after his knee/hip replacement.
    Used to work with Tony Moeller, Dave Murray, Dave Hicks, Colin Hughes and Ronny Davis to name a few that I believe done the rounds on the refineries etc

Thanks

Tug wilson is he still alive ? Any one hear from mick redman is he still about last I heard he was in the film studios

Thanks

I remember a Dave Hicks that worked at Tilbury when I was there, must be long retired now.

BTW Gary, you asked if Terry Molloy had a brother Sam, Terry used to go by the nickname "Sam" as he could never remember anyone else's name, so he called everyone "Sam"

Thanks

paul atkinson - cubby

Thanks

Yes Terry Molloy is still alive and rocking. Or Sam the man. Paul Smith is still around living in France with his wife. Micky Ring is still up and running. All be it on his knees. Me I've been working abroad since late 80 s. China. India. Philippines. Indonesia. Thailand. West coast of Africa. And Saudi. Mainly for Shell. And Bechtel. Last contract only 4 years ago. Now near 75 spend my time between Thailand . Spain and good old Maidstone. Here till 2 Oct. Then off to Thailand for the winter. As for work I miss the crack. . Not sure about the Moore brothers. Donovan or Crumpton. But . Sam / Terry / Me is in good shape .

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast