2 brigdes in 1 month!!! (1 Viewer)

shane159

Reaction score
Seems I've built a rod for my own back as I've now been landed with 2 bridges in two months!!!

Both great jobs to be on to be honest.

1st is Porthill footbridge in Shrewsbury (sorry not a completed pic):

002211a1.jpg

b1c0273a.jpg

543121_300918923313945_100001875201463_748888_182170159_n.jpg

And the second done today is at Drax power station:
17a85938.jpg

Nice jobs pal, don't drop your spanner though....;-)

Nice work Shane who you work for? I work around Shrewsbury

I work from Buxton/Chesterfield for High Peak Scaffolding mate, just managed to get that job up that end.

Your slipping Mick,
take a look at the lacing and bracing in the beam work

As said pictures were before completion, I think the designers looked at the weight the bridge could take and used ever KG of it lol, ott springs to mind by the end of the job with triple plan bracing the whole way through the beams:eek: and double plan bracing under the hanger:eek:

All was to drawing and passed by the designer first time after.:cool:

You did tell them Shane, good looking jobs well done.

Me and Rob taught you well Shane :D . Saw your Damo up here at Drax the other day. Got Danny Coz and Joe on here for us.

Alright Ian,

LOL I could show your scaffolding up 10 years ago :laugh:

The last pic is at Drax mate, I was there Friday and yesterday and back tomorrow to start another drawing job.

Hows you anyway mate?

I work from Buxton/Chesterfield for High Peak Scaffolding mate, just managed to get that job up that end.

As said pictures were before completion, I think the designers looked at the weight the bridge could take and used ever KG of it lol, ott springs to mind by the end of the job with triple plan bracing the whole way through the beams:eek: and double plan bracing under the hanger:eek:

All was to drawing and passed by the designer first time after.:cool:

Did you do the hanger first then brace up the horse and beams after

Top Bottom