EDINBURGH EH7

Duration

Permanent

Date posted

11 April 2012

Pension details

No details held

Description

This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Labour Links Recruitment Solutions who is operating as an employment business. We are looking for a Part 1 Scaffolder who is willing to do some extra labouring duties on site. This is a great opportunity as it is for 50 weeks, in the Edinburgh area. Applicants must have a CSCS card and two working references. Immediate start available. Please contact 0131 273 5297 for further information.

How to apply

You can apply for this job by telephoning 0131 2735297 and asking for Recruitment.

Employer

Labour Links Recruitment Solutions

onshore scaff wts rong with that thats all am getting and kicking my pan in for it lol well i get the 7.50 if i get to keep my attendance bon us of 1.50 so tecnacly am on £6.00

Maybe they want someone to make the tea and sweep up as well. We used to make the part ones do that. Hope people still do otherwise they will get full of it and start wanting to work in Dubai for 3 grand a week.

Part one.got to learn,50 week job.there's a lot worse out there.

We gotta do somethin about it lads. Lets strike!!!! National Tools down day.

50 wks work how much will they learn in that time dont knock it ad love 50 weeks work!

50 wks work how much will they learn in that time dont knock it ad love 50 weeks work!
£291.60 for 39hr week top line.
Self employed take away your tax, NI stamp and retention to umbrella company
and you would probably end up with around £230 odd.
'Possible' 50 weeks work?
You've got to be on a wind up, or a troll from the recruitment office:nuts::nuts:.

£291.60 for 39hr week top line.
Self employed take away your tax, NI stamp and retention to umbrella company
and you would probably end up with around £230 odd.
'Possible' 50 weeks work?
You've got to be on a wind up, or a troll from the recruitment office:nuts::nuts:.

That's one of the reasons that contractors like using subbie labour - because they can turn the tap on and off whenever it suits them.

If you ask me, it's a cancer growing within the whole construction industry - not just scaffolding, and something needs to be done about it.

That's one of the reasons that contractors like using subbie labour - because they can turn the tap on and off whenever it suits them.

If you ask me, it's a cancer growing within the whole construction industry - not just scaffolding, and something needs to be done about it.[/QUOTE

That statement is one of the most sensible postings I have heard on here.
Trouble is how and what can be done about it.
There are many things that can be done, but can there be any solidarity between scaffs eg street scaffs, blue-eyed boys and civil engineer scaffs ?
I am sorry to say I doubt it, which is a shame.

Top Bottom