Offshore level 2 scaffolders norfolk nr31

Reaction score
Description

Offshore Scaffolders required for approximately 6 month contract in the Southern North Sea on a 2 on 2 off rotation. Must be qualified to minimum of Level 2 Scaffolder, with full offshore certification.

How to apply

You can apply for this job by sending a CV/written application to Karin Howard at C L S Offshore Ltd, employment@clsoffshore.com.

Wage - £22 PER HOUR
Hours - 12 HOURS PER DAY, 2 WEEKS ON/2 WEEKS OFF
Location - GREAT YARMOUTH, NORFOLK NR31
Duration - Permanent

C L S are not an agency. They are a proper firm. I can vouch for this as they are 10 mins from my front door. I just don't have my offshore survival if not I'd be going for it.

Just wish I could get a start offshore pisses me off thinking I paid all that cash out to see nothing in return if I got off once then I would have some experience

sent mine yesterday but no reply seems like were all having problems getting our first trip

And that lads is why I won't get my offshore tickets cus every fcuker wants experience, what tickets you's got and how much it cost you

Worked of Yarmouth last year , if remember correct c l s are the company supplying the riggers , welders platters etc . Bit like wood group / Amec on a smaller scale , rates about right for a day rate

WILF
I have spoke to the girl who is doing the recruiting,all the places are filled for the time being.

Top Bottom