nz work (1 Viewer)

aidennixon

Reaction score
Hi lads is any of you guys looking for work in new zealand if yes let me know my boss is looking for more scaffs.He can help with immigration also_Ok

What you offering to a part 1 with 85 years experience?

The name of the company is united scaffolding and im not offering anything my boss just needs more scaffs

thanks,
Is there much work with them or is it on a short term basis?

27 dollars an hour? even when working in auckland running major construction sites i never got that

Surely it's worth travelling to the other side of the world to earn a tenner an hour and enjoy Dunedin's 'tropical' climate and amazing nightlife...

Times have changed over here if you want the men you have got to pay but like i said before im only saying there is work over here im like everyone else just trying to make living.My boss bill labes sayed he needs more scaffs so i sayed i will ask guys on this forum and he said ok tell them to get in touch ok

If it's anything like argyll you can stick Dunedin right up yer erse. If it's cash your after you would find more up here any day off the week, I wouldn't rise out me scratcher for $27 an hour, I had to pay for my own part 1 you know.

Sorry HSWT, no digs but there is room under the racks for a nest.

Can't do that either, in fact I cant even guarantee it will stay between 2 + 4. It was frosty here this morning, wakes you up though.

When I was in NZ ( sth Island ) I paid two top scaffs ( one was my brother, the other a kiwi $30.00 per hour). They were worth their money on quoted jobs, done well within budget and no come backs!!

Top Bottom