NASC Yearbook

TAC

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Just wondered if any of you or your company have had any right ups on any project news in the NASC yearbooks.

I was just looking through some old year books and I came across one from 2009, AOM Scaffolding who was or still is the smallest NASC member it has 1No administrator, 3No scaffolders and 1No labourer I just wondered if this was you Aom, the article is a scaffold around a parish church in Dalmally, Argyll. If so. very well done to you and your staff.

I have a article in the 2010 yearbook on the Humber Bridge, I work for the main contractor as a contract manager for scaffolding and the scaffold firm who is a member of the NASC did the work for me and asked me if it was ok for them to put it in.

Happy reading.....

Hi Tac,

I was away for a while and missed this post, just found it whilst browsing. The job you are talking about is my operation, we were all quite proud of our efforts on this job especially with the weather conditions we faced when trying to erect it and even more so when it appeared in the year book under the banner of "Wee But Mighty." Unfortunately, it ended quite poorly when we fell out with the main contractor. Live and learn. We now carry 5 scaff,s so Mr SGB better watch his back.:D

I saw the Humber bridge job but the year books are all in the office, I will need to go back and give it another look.

Did you go to the annual dinner dance in Edinburgh? It was a bit "Tartan And Shortbread" but I had a great laugh with a few of the lads once the drams were flowing.

I knew I had seen the Humber bridge job somewhere, was there not pictures on here? Can't remember the thread, was it the sheeting?

Top Bottom