Part one scaffolders and overseas work. (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Consultant Scaffolding Manager AG&P Philippines
I have been inundated with requests from men who have completed a part one scaffolding course to find them highly paid work in overseas locations where the money is tax free and the sun always shines.
You are not a scaffolder if you only have completed part one. The chances of you finding lucrative foreign employment will improve when you are fully qualified and have at least 10 years experience under your belts.
Get your heads down, do your courses and portfolios and learn from your elder and more knowledgeable peers.
Good luck in your chosen career.

I have been inundated with requests from men who have completed a part one scaffolding course to find them highly paid work in overseas locations where the money is tax free and the sun always shines.
You are not a scaffolder if you only have completed part one. The chances of you finding lucrative foreign employment will improve when you are fully qualified and have at least 10 years experience under your belts.
Get your heads down, do your courses and portfolios and learn from your elder and more knowledgeable peers.

Where's the job and is it tax free?

Part 1, 9 months experience , extremely interested.

you mean i can't get 10 grand a week straight away with this spanner i found lying on a site!!!!!!!!

And even then it's not easy to get a great paid job there is no free ride out there

Aaaaaaaah waaat but my prison warden sed I cud when he gave me my ticket! I'm a pro brrrrrruv. I've been der seen it all!

been in the game 12 years part 2 workinig for c+d at connors quay power station but its coming to an end any work that pays well would be appreciated

if you go back johnny give me heads up mate looking to work in the middle east.

Top Bottom