FaceBook - Networking - if you wanna? (1 Viewer)

J

Jason-Gibbs

Hi guys.

Ive finally sold my soul to the Devil and joined FaceBook... i swore i never would, but i suppose the time is right now, for me. :eek:

Im adding friends and family as i go and you all know what im like for networking - with all the other shiite im doing like Twitter and those silly videos on YouTube and stuff, lol.

Might as well make a nice big network of work friends? eh? ;)

If anyone wants to add me on FaceBook and keep in touch there, for the possibility of networking and getting nice work in the future, please feel free to add me.

Im here >>> click here <<< or click the 'facebook' icon thats built into my Signature.

New Signature too: Each icon links to each of my pages, whether it be LinkedIn, Twitter or so on.

I hope your all well?
Dont get too pissed up over Easter and ill speak to you soon.

Thanks fellas.

Jay.

Ya mate, you know it. ;)

Especially when he promised me he dont drink on the phone... and a few seconds later i heard someone say: "Get the beers in Garry!" in the background :eek: :D

I dont like facebook its grief , twitter is s hite too !!

Make sure you have your security settings set to the right level, then only the people you want to find you/see your profile can.
It's a great way to keep in touch with family and friends around the world.

Liking your sig icons, Jason... I may just copy you!! ;)

Don't forget to like our page too :)

See you there!

That's you confirmed mate are you on capes scaffolders.

Make sure you have your security settings set to the right level, then only the people you want to find you/see your profile can.
It's a great way to keep in touch with family and friends around the world.

Wise words.

Top Bottom