Tool lanyards

RedViking

Reaction score
Hi all ,been asked by the branch manager to trial these new lanyards from the USA (GOOGLE "GEAR KEEPER ") , it comprises of one or two main reel cords and several "clips" on each tool .There is room for improvement anyone else used these or a better version .
Tools and frog are my own ,frog can be found on "ironworkergear.com" around $17 .

Attachments

• 061.jpg
    061.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 93
  • 062.jpg
    062.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 82
  • 064.jpg
    064.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
Hi Redviking mate

If you go on the scaffold tools section, there is a thread by Collo regarding tool lanyards, you might be able to exchange views mate.

Hope this helps

Regards
Paddy

Hi all ,been asked by the branch manager to trial these new lanyards from the USA (GOOGLE "GEAR KEEPER ") , it comprises of one or two main reel cords and several "clips" on each tool .There is room for improvement anyone else used these or a better version .
Tools and frog are my own ,frog can be found on "ironworkergear.com" around $17 .

You look very busy on your right side there lol, do you have anything on the other side of your belt?:D

Yeah pal , tape ratchet openender Sgb podger leatherman & a black marker pen you need it all @ lyndons !!!

Hi Redviking

How are you getting on with those tool lanyards, been looking at this type myself.

They are ok ,no good on the level as the cord tends to twist off when you goto level up ok for plumbing up , it does need improving , the main housing is made of plastic :-( and the cord is nylon may start to fray quickly. Basicly you have one cord and each tool has its own clip that goes into that so you don't have a grass skirt !!
more info at Gear Keeper - Retractable Gear Attachment Systems

Paul

Cheers for the advice mate, i have just recieved my 2 Acesa tool lanyards, they seem the 'Dogs dangly bits' however not field tested till Mon, i also just got the belt with lanyard rings on, nice and comfy, however feedback after the graft.;)

Hi Paddy M8

oor Lads cut the cable off a land line telephone :nuts: and make up our own retractable landyards :idea:---ti feck wi buyin that fancy sh1t :wacko:...

I was on a job that required one of these and got one of these Scaff Online .

Not the easiest to do under and circumstances but i soon got used to it.

Another alternative is this IMN Spanner + Lanyard

imn-tool-safety-lanyard.jpg

Top Bottom