(CISRS) Construction Industry Scaffolders Record Scheme (1 Viewer)

SF Admin

Administrator
Reaction score
The Construction Industry Scaffolders Record Scheme (CISRS) has been in place for over 30 years. It is one of the oldest trade card schemes in existence.

CISRS has continually strived to maintain the highest standards in scaffolding sector training.

In the current climate of skills shortages, the CISRS has resisted the urge to dilute its scheme and has in fact sought to make it more inclusive incorporating relevant industry changes as they happen, be they legislative or through Technical/Health and Safety advancement.

For More Information, Please Visit The CISRS Website

I spoke with Simian who tell me this funding is fast running out, you need to be sharp on your toes to make use of any free training.

someone in scotland must have some cash, you have the commonwealth games coming up.

unfortunatly us sweatys have no such luck as our esteemed neighbours,there is no freebies for jocks lol.

very true nothing for nothing, after christmas why dont you save up some money and pay for it yourself

Just trying to be a better professional.

Hi

i m a portuguese scaffolder with 10 years of experience, during this time i passed diferent stages of this job (scaffolder) at the moment i already have a supervisor and inspector acreditation (course http://www.apave.com/) by a french companie of certifications or as you call training.

i know that i can t compare the certification that i have with a CISRS card
and because of that i will go to england in the next weeks to take the training course that i need to have the first part of the CISRS caertificatin.

the problem here its, after i read a lot about it and research, i need the advice of someone to tell me the best to do it.

And they wonder why there is a shortage of scaffs after nasc callously put thousands of ecitb scaffs on the dole by outlawing ecitb cards from scaffs who have been in the industry for years nasc is only as strong as its member's surely scaffolding companies are sick to the back teeth of these idiots they have made it even harder to do your job give someone enough rope and the inevitable will happen

Heres Hoping Cowboy, They Have Fekked Up Our Industry.

I think we should leave it to the Indians Cowboys have interfered enough.

can we take a vote on tonto & his gang to enhance forward movement.(stop dilly dallying with them cowboys)

Last edited:
Their whole scheme is a joke trainee/s who have completed part 1 can only renew their cards twice then they cant get a new card until they have done their patr 2 and nvq level 2 1 day asessment so what if these guys arent ready or dont have the money?? Put them on the dole?? Because without a card apparently they arent scaffolders anymore what a joke they are just out to make money total ripoff

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

Your cisrs scheme is crap just out to make money off of guys who dont have it the goverment shouid be ashamed citb make a profit year after year they shouid be providing this training for free after all they are owned by the goverment

Sam, The Citb Has Nothing Whatsoever To Do With The Govt, Its A Private Registered Charity, (Basically Its A Bosses Cartel) When The Citb First Started In The Late 1960s It Was A Great Idea, But Its Went All To Fekk The Tail Is Wagging The Dog Now.

cisrs is a joke apparently running for 30 years, but, cant find any details of a my ticket from 1986, *******, even said i would have to redo the course, at 52, they can shove it were the sun don't shine,
word of advice, photo copy your card, and keep it some were safe, these ******* couldnt run a **** up in a brewery, even had the cheek to send me a yearly return, after saying they couldn't sort it out, that went promptly in the bin,

Big fire at Bircham around that time, conveniently they lost a lot of records.

What are you ppl doing on our forum? This is the scaffolds forum not the nasc or costs forum don't come on here telling us your making our industry safer your killing us and our industry with your drivel

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

What are you ppl doing on our forum? This is the scaffolds forum not the nasc or costs forum don't come on here telling us your making our industry safer your killing us and our industry with your drivel

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

Stop trying to take over with your scrappy cards so if you don't have a card but done your courses then your not a scaffolds???? Really this is what it's coming to

Top Bottom