Panic buying (1 Viewer)

1969scaff

Reaction score
Well it's started,petrol stations running dry because of dickh_ads panic buying and the tanker drivers haven't even said when they are going to strike.God knows what it will be like if they do.I've got half a tank if I spot a station that's open I will top up but sod that queueing up,bet half of them are squeezing the stuff in.Come Monday all the petrol stations will be back to normal but empty because every ones got full tanks!!

i was stuck in traffic for twenty minutes waiting for the tits to get in the forecourt.i dont think it will be long before 170 per litre maybe next year

All the stations will be restocked before the strike goes ahead if people panic buy...... then it will barely have any effect...

thats not panic buying that having your head srewd on ...panic buying is going out in a state of panic and buying i dont know them little hats and gloves or torches they sell in the petrol stations i neeed to buy .. ill have that that and that ow sh1t no money for petrol aw well got eought hats to see me threw next winter lol

Top Bottom