Advanced Scaffolders

Chrisdavis

Reaction score
this is an absolute insult to every scaffolder

New Frodingham, Scunthorpe (DN16) View map Salary:£10.45 per hour + Bonus and Holiday pay Date posted: 23/03/2012 11:40Job type:Temporary Company: DUTTON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED Contact: Mark Bolton Ref: Totaljobs/SCF 377 Job ID: 53193307

Advanced scaffolders required for ongoing contract in Scunthorpe. Must have valid CISRS card and CCNSG (SITE SAFETY PASSPORT). Contract to start Monday. Call John or Dave at Dutton International on 01642 788080.

I think its a sign of the times, with the recession and cheap foreign labour they all know they can get away with this kind of thing

i wouldn't say that there were that many foreign advance scaffolders about its an insult to our trade i vote for national scaffolder strike day on the basis were always overlooked as skilled tradesmen.

Bit of patience boys. A few weeks ago these sneaky sods were offering wages that are a total pi$$take, now that there seems to be work coming in at the moment, agencies at least are starting to offer rates higher than they were doing a month ago. I have received phone calls from at least four agencies today alone, and turned all of them down, saying that I wont even get out of bed for what you are asking. Play the bast@rds at their own game.

i agree with gen man. a lot of firms are paying not good rate but with bonus at least its something beats the giro!

The bonus should be £2 an hour on there, it's a pink book site, you should get proper time and a half and double time for overtime, and double time for night shifts!

It's a lower pay scale then blue book, I think it's pink or grey book, they have certain site directives, like on Scunny, if you work the week over Easter you get double time! Or you did when MSG had it, it's a harsco site now!

10.45 what are they on? jesus shop staff are getting more. lads its time these companies got a reality check.

Top Bottom