Cheered me up!! (1 Viewer)

J

Jason-Gibbs

Afternoon everyone.

Might not be able to tell from my posts today, but i was in a right shiity mood... Been rowing with the soon to be ex-missus, blah, blah, blah.

Not happy, lol.

Anyway, through boredom i randomly did a quick gooooooooooooooooogle search for 'Big Tits' and this come up:

very-big-tits-2.jpg

You know what fellas... it really really cheered me up!! :D
Amazing what 2 big bowling-ball looking things can do, aint it?? :nuts:

be nice to her jason exspecially if she likes to talk to the csa!!! there all the same these women its just that they all have different heads on there shoulders!!! my theory is they are all aliens from another planet!! exsploting our kind natures ha ha ha !!!

You know what Kev mate, the thought of not being able to see my kids everyday, especially my little girl: xxxx (f.ucking worship the ground she walks on) scares the life out of me...
500ft+ hangers - pfft, easy peasy.
Not seeing my kids - terrifying.

Anyway, enough personal stuff! :p

Hows about those bangers?!?
Not bad eh? :laugh:

Last edited:
you got your rights jason so onwards and upwards all comes out in the wash mate keep your head above the cloud mate

A good reason why I'll never have kids.... stuff all that sh!t people have to go through when it goes wrong :(

Jason, I can't see your bangers :p

welll... all i can see is a big RED X instead of a pic...

Afternoon everyone.

Might not be able to tell from my posts today, but i was in a right shiity mood... Been rowing with the soon to be ex-missus, blah, blah, blah.

Not happy, lol.

Anyway, through boredom i randomly did a quick gooooooooooooooooogle search for 'Big Tits' and this come up:

very-big-tits-2.jpg

You know what fellas... it really really cheered me up!! :D
Amazing what 2 big bowling-ball looking things can do, aint it?? :nuts:

Can't see the pic either but I can guess!!

On a serious note, I think it is unwise to be mentioning domestic problems on a public forum. What if your other half sees this thread? You have been honest enough one here to have provided your real name complete with real face pic. You have even the named your daughter.

For her sake (she needs you as her father) I hope things work out. The situation is not her fault is it?

Edit the posts Jason and protect your daughter.

You know what Kev mate, the thought of not being able to see my kids everyday, especially my little girl: xxxx (f.ucking worship the ground she walks on) scares the life out of me...
500ft+ hangers - pfft, easy peasy.
Not seeing my kids - terrifying.

Anyway, enough personal stuff! :p

Hows about those bangers?!?
Not bad eh? :laugh:[/QUOT

good luck 4 2morrow hope it goes well in ur new job

No picture of any t1ts Jay, hope it all goes right for you at home, sit down and talk you dont know what you might achieve

I cant believe the tits aint there, lol.

How about now?
very-big-tits-2.jpg
Click for larger version...

Any good?

No wonder she is doubled over, bet she cant stand up straight lugging those two beauties about

Top Bottom