Do Your Bit To Help The Scaffolders Forum Grow! (1 Viewer)

cisrs

Hi.lads.this is the first time I have wrote anything,[on the forum]. Ive been a scaffolder all my life. today I was ask to give a refrence to renew my card Ive been in the game for forty years;.worked all over the world [scaffolder/union member/instructer/inspector/ supervisor/took the test? today. the one a [5]year -old could pass what is going on?

Accountability, buck passing, call it what you like it's the main reason for these stop gaps in responsibility. As long as the people higher up the chain, who ignore the unsafe acts, have a point to refer to that shows you should know how to do things by 'law' they are covered. I wouldn't take it personally. Maybe everyone should sign a 'waiver' when they go into construction in any way, shape or form?

Been down to whitby for the weekend on the drink will a good pal and met some good lads all in the scaffolding game (steel flying up everywhere LOL) and told them to get online and jion the furum and the SCCR. so hopefully we will see some new all popping up soon.
To the lads of whitby thanks for a good drink LOL

Been down to whitby for the weekend on the drink will a good pal and met some good lads all in the scaffolding game (steel flying up everywhere LOL) and told them to get online and jion the furum and the SCCR. so hopefully we will see some new all popping up soon.
To the lads of whitby thanks for a good drink LOL

i bet you had to buy your own Andy

Can a moderator explain why my new thread regarding a guy who makes scaffold belts and frogs was'nt accepted ? thought it was good to share ??

Can a moderator explain why my new thread regarding a guy who makes scaffold belts and frogs was'nt accepted ? thought it was good to share ??

Threads made by new users, especially a user using another account (which is forbidden under the forum rules) with links in them usually get suspended by the forum software as most of the time these kind of posts are from the company themselves.

I then get alerted to the these posts and decided which ones are spam and which aren't.

This thread was approved and can now be found on the forum. If I didn't do this the forum would be inundated with spam.

Just checking if at all we need permission to use www,scaffoldersforum.com as stickers on any vehicles, or banners etc etc , i know we probablies dont but thought best to advise for everyone,

thought having www.scaffoldersforum.com along the bumpers and side bars of the wagons might quite good.

Threads made by new users, especially a user using another account (which is forbidden under the forum rules) with links in them usually get suspended by the forum software as most of the time these kind of posts are from the company themselves.

I then get alerted to the these posts and decided which ones are spam and which aren't.

This thread was approved and can now be found on the forum. If I didn't do this the forum would be inundated with spam.

Thanks mate, got 2 names on here because I lost my password and could'nt get it back, so joined from work... and wrote the new one on my wall...

Just checking if at all we need permission to use www,scaffoldersforum.com as stickers on any vehicles, or banners etc etc , i know we probablies dont but thought best to advise for everyone,

thought having www.scaffoldersforum.com along the bumpers and side bars of the wagons might quite good.

Yes that is fine mate!

How about a tattoo on your forehead? :p

Hey Tony you're a keen poster already. Why not post in the new members section, introduce yourself and tell us a bit about you :)

I always encourage other Scaffolders to come to this site.

As nearly everyone has internet access these days it should get easier......but a lot say that they have a look without registering.....:huh:

Well, as there are over 17000 members, now and growing :) the future looks good.......but we do need to encourage more of the members to speak their minds.......it concerns all of us and we can still all learn something from each other........:idea:

Just write a post: About anything you feel strongly about....Scaffold related preferred, but not 100% necessary.....Look, Learn, Listen....Contribute......

Scaffshavehardesterections2.gif

Scaffolding gets boring after a while, post anything but not in Vietnamese .

Happy to tweet on our company page about the forum... followed by a lot within the industry and by our guys so should get some outreach from that!

Top Bottom