What Impact Wrench do you Use? (1 Viewer)

How long does the batter life last for on 1 off these could you put a 40 by 40 up with 1 or 2 batteries or do you need more than that cheers

I've been using an impact wrench for a few years now and 2 3ah batteries should see you through a day. I have recently got a 5ah battery for my makita and it has so far lasted all day every day.

Ok cheers is maka better than de Walt? Do any off yous have to see some feels on gsl striking with 2

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

Where can you buy these from as well gonna get a maka but every1 I know that's got them there firm sorts them out cheers

Ok cheers is maka better than de Walt? Do any off yous have to see some feels on gsl striking with 2

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

Where can you buy these from as well gonna get a maka but every1 I know that's got them there firm sorts them out cheers
Makita r the leader

I have 2 of them a Bosch and a makita and the makita tears the ar se of the Bosch , with power and battery life ,

The only thing that puts me of them is the fu cling noise they make and every now and then my spanner comes out until the old joints ache to much lol

I have 2 of them a Bosch and a makita and the makita tears the ar se of the Bosch , with power and battery life ,

The only thing that puts me of them is the fu cling noise they make and every now and then my spanner comes out until the old joints ache to much lol
Buy the brit tool
Package
Honestly,i'm in the job
Thirty years
And i have fallen in love
With it again
Sorry if that sounds gay lol

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 PM ----------

Makita r the tool

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I have had a 22v hilti for a couple of years now, but it really doesn't like the wet, so have recently got a Bosch GDX 18V-EC with 2 x 6 a/h batteries. So far has proved far superior to the Hilti, but would be interested in others feedback / experiences

I'm using a Milwaukee. M18 Fuel.

The batteries are fantastic, best out there. I use a 5a and it easily lasts all day, no need to carry spares or a charger.

However the unit itself is less reliable, it's good, don't get me wrong. But it breaks as much as the Hilti. Luckily the warranty on it is good so it's repaired without much fuss.

I'm working mainly on new housing sites in New Zealand, which obviously get really muddy, and the Hilti just doesn't seem to cope, although the battery still lasted pretty much all day

---------- Post added at 07:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 AM ----------

Hilti service here is rubbish too, can take up to a week to get it back, with no loan tool

Is it the same fault repeatedly Flinty?

Hard to say, it sounds like the gun goes "dry" and makes horrendous sounds, or breaks completely and fails to spin the anvil. I've had it returned and broke again within 2 days, suffering loss of power and overheating.

I'd give Milwaukee the thumbs up in general, I use their percussion drill with no problems. Impact wrenches need to be made of meaner stuff really.

Top Bottom