Scaffolding supervisor courses

paul678

Reaction score
Hey all, does anyone know prices of the supervisor courses? and any ideas if there are any training centres in scotland that run the courses?

Thanks again

As far as I know it's only the NCC that does them up here but could be very wrong. Google them as the prices are all on the web site.

inchinnon citb scotland do it mate not sure of price tho

Is a SSSTS not essentially the same course?
Well not the same, but just as good, if applying for a Supervisory role??

Is a SSSTS not essentially the same course?
Well not the same, but just as good, if applying for a Supervisory role??

From what they tell me it's much the same but that one is a bit more scaffold specific but as someone pointed out you may not want to stick it out in this game. As I run a scaffold firm I felt for me it would be the best choice. Just a pain trying to figure out how to get 5 days away as the smsts I did the last time was once a week for 5 weeks and that was bad enough.

I have to be honest Steve and say I would be put in a state of fear and alarm if I posted that. Every time I shut my eyes I would imagine some 4 eyed wee hitler with his sights trained on me.

Do as the man says and move to Wales.;)

lol @aom and @bigfish, if I had my way a move to wales would be epic. Just need to get back working again and can no longer do physical side so stuck in a bit of a rutt.

Paul one of my lads has a bird in Caernarvon and is up there all the time be no problem getting you a lift up and down :)

Am happy moving to wales for the week so i cud do the course if needed. does anyone know tho, if the price of £795 is inclusive of whether its residential? would i need to stay over or anything to do the course?

Top Bottom