Alloy tube wanted north Wales.

woodsie

Reaction score
Hi all as it says looking for alloy tube around north Wales area or surrounding area thanks.

Hi all as it says looking for alloy tube around north Wales area or surrounding area thanks.

How much are you looking for? Have 6m lengths in stock and can deliver them quite economically.

Just bought a load but will need more in near future can you pm me your prices. Thanks

Evening all, new to the forum, thebigman SE based company, anyone got any size alloy for sale, getting to old to hump galv ! lolol

Evening all, new to the forum, thebigman SE based company, anyone got any size alloy for sale, getting to old to hump galv ! lolol

Is this you?

SNN1617AA-682_1005859a.jpg

:eek::laugh:

Only joking. Welcome to the Forum mate.

another takin a dis-like t ya jay pal, dunno wot it is but ya seem t upset a few on here lol, i could see they funny side of it tho u was only tryin t have a laugh, some people need t get a grip of them selfs n look in mirror, if ya can't take a joke think ya in the wrong trade or wrong forum.......

Gibbs you are a complete and utter Moran,and learn how to speak the queens proper English,you ugly f-ucker...you have a head like a burst dust bin,tower of London..hopefully do a few hangers...get a life you cockney ****...how you were never band from here is beyond me...you d-ick

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

Gibbs,your head is like a bent alloy tube,subscribe to my you tube channel....you ****...you never listed what school you went too,did you go to school,Id say you went to the bishops school with a moosch like that..You ugly ****

LOL!

Awww dont be like that. If you wanna go out for dinner and dancing, all you have to do is ask. ;)
I love you too. :)

Alloy tubes are nice though, i must say.
Gold dust in some yards, lol.

Top Bottom