quality scaffs required

Status
Not open for further replies.
He`s quiet because he is watching the omnibus edition of Eastenders and stocking up before he goes away

Ive gotten this as my ring tone:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxayYlq5qX8]Eastenders Theme Tune (Full) - YouTube[/ame]

Just need the app now. :p

First thing im going to look for when i land is a Fish and Chip shop, lol.

First thing im going to look for when i land is a Fish and Chip shop, lol.
Best place to eat: Algerian food
Restaurant Gnaoua, Algiers

"To get a really good North African meal in Algeria you have to get yourself invited to someone's house, and as there are so few tourists, people would love to have you to their home for a meal. The few restaurants around tend to serve bad French food. That said, there is a handful of really good grilled-fish restaurants down in the port in Algiers. My favourite is a small, traditional place called Restaurant Gnaoua. The owner, Hamidou, understands Algerian cuisine. It's not an easy cuisine to get, but he just does."
Try this place.

I might do, i think we're only about 1300 miles from Algiers too.
A quick 14 hour taxi ride might be the one. :)

Not much of a fan of Liver... but ill defo get them to drop the food off. :D

Not much of a fan of Liver... but ill defo get them to drop the food off. :D

why your at it jason get them to drop scarry marry off as well that picture off your girlfriend has given me nightmares all week:laugh:

Hiya mate my name is Jason I was recently informed that you are the guy to get in touch with about this Algeria job. If you could send me any contact details I would be really grateful many thanks J. Keight

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

Hiya Jason I've recently been told to get in touch with you to get the contact info for the Algeria LNG job. But then I've just read on here that you don't want anybody to keep pestering you about it. But the guy who posted this job was the one who told me to speak to you? So I don't know if he's read what you've said and is taking the piss or what anyways I would be grateful if you could help me out??? P.s good name many thanks Jason k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom