The PTG returns....................

glad you enjoyed it PTG, but be wary of the 3 weekers.;)

Glad you are suited mate

novelty will wear off in a bit , enjoy while you can

onward and upward

novelty will wear off in a bit , enjoy while you can

Somewhere between the 4th and 5th trip in my experience and the crash can be quite severe.

Can't fault you Paddy as it's the closest your ever going to get to being in the big hoose without breaking the law. I think I mentioned it before but I have seen some not even take their suit off and just head back to the beach on the return chopper, I have also seen major depression set in to such an extent the OIM confined one boy to his cabin till they could get him a chopper.:eek:

Good good where did you end up ?
It's all good on the CV !! Not so bad if you have the right type of people on the rig.
Good for you PTG enjoy it m8

3 weekers and you a good union man as well.
im shocked to say the least !!
have you not read the thread offshore are you ready to support.:eek:

good to see you enjoyed it but cool it.;)

Didn't wana lose my slot and did the week so no one came in, its good craig felt like one of the boys again, even the supereintendant is bang on, all pulling in the same direction. Safety's not up to much no SG4 10 or even SG05, Scaffs havent' even heard ov scaff step or advanced guardrail........... I & I aint rocking the boat thats how i got ashout last bloke waa as green as **** and by the book no pragnitism & flexability. Happy days

i loved it for about the first 9 month then just woke up one day and thought fook that and went back to sleep . they werent too happy about me accepting the check in and not turning up ,even less so the second time

onwards and upwards poachers all the best mate

i knew there would be a good reason bud.
The reason nobody bothers with the step and all that other magumba(somali for shiite)is because everybody uses an inertia reel,or at least thats my excuse.
Happy days p.t.g stick at it,good to see one of the troops doing well

Top Bottom