CSCS - Construction Skills Certification Scheme (2 Viewers)

SF Admin

Administrator
Reaction score
CSCS was set up to help the construction industry to improve quality and reduce accidents.

CSCS cards are increasingly demanded as proof of occupational competence by contractors, public and private clients and others. They cover hundreds of occupations so whatever you do in construction there will be a card that is suitable for you.

For More Information, Please Visit the CSCS Website

Last edited:
CSCS was set up to help the construction industry to improve quality and reduce accidents.

CSCS cards are increasingly demanded as proof of occupational competence by contractors, public and private clients and others. They cover hundreds of occupations so whatever you do in construction there will be a card that is suitable for you.

For More Information, Please Visit the CSCS Website

If you are in the East Lancashire area there is a health and safety consultancy in Burnley that run the tests for these cards (saves you having to go to Manchester or Preston), the company is called QHS Solutions Ltd, the web address is http://www.qhs-solutions.com

Last edited:
Just done this joke of a course to change my advanced card from CITB to CISRS.
What a joke,how can they even class it as a course-common sense,the only thing it seems good for is making loads of m£ney.

cscs test

definately a money making scam to keep a shiny arse in a non job, my son was practicing the supervisors test on the cd rom when my grandson asked if he could have a scaffolders test, was duly set up and he did it wasn't told any of the answers just use common sense had to be told what an excavation was, he passed, 9 years old!!!!!! the worrying thing is i know people who have failed it.,

Yes
i got mine paid for free through a gov scheme,had to a mock test anyway there were several foreigners there and the instructor said to one portugese guy who reckoned he had been working 10 years on site-what would you do if i said duck-the guy looked at him clueless-yet later this guy passed.

cscs course

having to do my test again,got the books today,which parts do i need to study.(scaffold).

Card runs out end of jan,should i renew or get a job in Tescos :nuts:

I ended up doing it 3 times in just over 3 years,whilst getting different cards in different catagories,they said if there was less than 2 years on it i had to resit to get new card,passport to safety will get you a card 2 if you have 18 months left on it but will not have H&S tested on it.Just done 1 day refresher on that £82.50,n most people would pass tests in there sleep without goin on course,rant over.

Card runs out end of jan,should i renew or get a job in Tescos :nuts:

at least your get club points joe90. lol if we got all our cards from tesco
we could all have a years free shopping lol.

Free CSCS Card

I came across this link on another forum and thought it might be of interest to some of you guys. I'm taking this on face value, but have not been in touch with them myself. Hope it helps.

Free CSCS Card & CSCS Tests

Top Bottom