Rip off solar panel companies named and shamed. (1 Viewer)

Aye, suppose your right aom, just boils my piss when they take the piss then move on to the next unsuspecting firm. In an ideal world they wouldn't get anyone to work for them so they'd have to use D1ck h3ad with no insurance running around in his 3 1/2 tonner nicking everyone's else's gear and do us all a favour and sting those dodgy f00ckers.
P.S i'm not bitter..........honest!!

Yeah the dodgy one's get to us all and that was only my opinion maybe Admin will see it differently.

In theory, it would be a great idea. But I can see the lawsuits coming a mile off. The trouble is many of the names added to the list would be due to vendetta's and there would be loads of massively exaggerated claims.

Right chaps, not sure if anyone else has started anything similar, but looks like i'm getting taken for a ride with another solar panel company, wasn't a lot either time but in the current climate, it all adds up. Yes i know what your going to say, once bitten twice shy and all that, but hey ho, obviously far too trusting!
So i thought i'd let you know who they are then you can tell em to nob off if they come calling. Anyone else feel free to help, but if one of us taking a hit can prevent the rest of the brotherhood being taken for a ride then it's all good for me. ONE FOR ALL AND ALL FOR ONE!!!!!!!!!!

Solar for everyone- based in Oldham- contact matt pomfrett
Unidata infrastructure- based in london- contact gary hollands

unidata got us too

To protect the forum it might be better if people who are thinking about using a solar firm to post up here, then anyone with experience of them to private message them a reply.

Last edited:
we fit panels and erect scaffold. Leccy does his bit and mca reg does his bit. Fitting panels takes half an hour to learn. We erect scaffold,install panels, scaffold down on same day. Most panels in a day is 22. £1000 for day 3 handed thanks very much.

Last edited:
Anybody had any dealings with GHE solar limited From Newbury Berkshire?

Ecofusion - another that dont like to pay its bills

not bad cheers scaff,only started this month but have had a fair bit of interest,
didn't think it would be as stressful as it is:wacko:

just rember marra behind any sucssesfull marra and a rock of a women ;) how did youj go about it marra did just just pack in the day job advertise? Pleased to here it marra on wuds and up wuds:d

The Green Home Company part of the GML group allegedly gone through.

theres a bundle of them going skint , i eventually got paid by ecofusion 2 weeks ago for work done in january and febrauary

Just one other owes me money but they should pay

Top Bottom