CISRS Registered Scaffs with CCNSG Safety Passports - Enfield

Steph and Lesley @ Ash

Reaction score
Our client requires 6 Scaffolders with CCNSG Safety Passports starting tomorrow for 7 days in Enfield.

Shifts will be 10 hours possibly 12 hours per day.

Bluebook rates apply!!!! However, please note there will not be any lodge payments. So only call if you are interested.

Call Steph or Lesley on 01634 710 999.

Its not blue book then you idiot unless you get travel and lodge oh and i bet that is goig in your back burner. Some one kick these robbing scum off this site and go old school and go direct to the firm.

i thought that myself wrigers. its not worth it as a travling man ya lodge for the week will be a chunk out of ya wage just for 7 days

Best agency out there by a mile I worked at Enfield in 2010 for ash and was spot on we were getting lodge then but this sounds like local labour Leslie @ ash spot on to work for

To be honest, I have not long come off ash to be fair money was always right because my time sheet sent from C&D was always right, but I would say in the 3 months working for them, not once did Lesley or Stephanie call, I had to call them if had problem or to ask a simple question, for them doing basically nothing I don't think it would hurt a phone call once a week or every 2 weeks to make sure everything is going well ect, as they have only got about 30-40 men working for them.

Ye great stuff lads but blue book is blue book im sick of hearing false blue book claims off agencys. The scaffolding game has gone down the toilet since they all got involved comparing rates, and driving the money right down to the bone i mean come on its us who should be making the full wack not them, taking a commision fee out of are well earned wages.

It's Enfield power station was on the a bit ago for c&d with ash it great power station but we was getting lodge. Good job if in the area

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

Its not blue book then you idiot unless you get travel and lodge oh and i bet that is goig in your back burner. Some one kick these robbing scum off this site and go old school and go direct to the firm.

These are one of the best AGYS I've had the pleasure to work for they offer some good jobs no need to slate them if you have never worked for um. 7 days pull you a grand on Enfield I was on nights earning a packet.... Lad running it Scott is a true gent...... Would deffo work for these again......

Although I've never worked for this agency I have heard plenty of good things about them. As I said if it was longer than a week I'd be up for it like a shot. :D

yea never worked for them but any lads i know who have always say they have no probs,or issues with these....good number for the local lad.

From what the lads on the forum are saying this seems like a top agency to work for.

See if you can get a bit more far up there arse.

its never been my intention to be up any companys or individuals arse wether on here or on site mate,just stating what previouse lads have told me.what would you have the lads say....that they were **** and dont pay??

Ye great stuff lads but blue book is blue book im sick of hearing false blue book claims off agencys. The scaffolding game has gone down the toilet since they all got involved comparing rates, and driving the money right down to the bone i mean come on its us who should be making the full wack not them, taking a commision fee out of are well earned wages.

Read the fcukin post properly, it says blue book rates it doesnt say blue book job . so therefore you getting paid proper rates for the job you doing just not all the benefits of a bluebook job.

Would you prefer them to lie to you, then once you arrive at site find out you get no dig money.

2007 ash employment services kingsnorth

5.00 ...28.19 = 140.95p
7.00...28.19 = 197.33p
14.00.. 19.95 = 279.30p
20.00..25.26 = 505.20p
38.00 15.14 =575.32p

basic paye 1.698 10p
deductions 339.60p
net paye 1358.50
when i worked for them in 2007 at kingsnorth this is what i was lifting so i couldnt fault em!!! money always right as well!! shame these wages are not so common these days

Top Bottom