The PTG Offshore (fun police)

Scaff1989
Am sure you can send a postal order or credit card ?
I can't talk, I've not joined but will defo get round to it at some point this year.
It's £10 a year mate, not exactly a kings ransom
Sat Nav ? Broke down so could not find his way there !

PTG - good luck with it mate, hope it all goes well for you.

I get that zootsey but why was he going to scoth corner n dnt say to mee ptg ... So what was it oer they wer both going socthc corner ??????

They found each other on the forum,fell in love,and arranged a meet. One got lost. Simples,

I get that zootsey but why was he going to scoth corner n dnt say to mee ptg ... So what was it oer they wer both going socthc corner ??????

I don't know the ins and outs pal
But my guess is to fight !!! Had a falling out
I deduced that with my limited intelligence ! lol

Or as Frederick says they were meeting up cuz they fell in love and were going to meet up for a bit of how's your father and maybe a bit of dogging !!! Ha ha
:idea::D

PTG - You forgot to put the word USELESS and LAZY before the UGLY quote.....

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

*words*

ptg need to take a long look in the mirror when god was givign out head you fort he said sheds and u said aye ill have a bign;)

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

who migh you be red? i am not tied with the same brush as them daft cant there skin wouldent graft wouldent put me name to them

Last edited:
I don't know the ins and outs pal
But my guess is to fight !!! Had a falling out
I deduced that with my limited intelligence ! lol

Or as Frederick says they were meeting up cuz they fell in love and were going to meet up for a bit of how's your father and maybe a bit of dogging !!! Ha ha
:idea::D

lets just say that the minor disagrement was mended but as Paddy carr says one of the respondands as not been heard of late. or been clocked, so do not **** with the PTG or concrete boots springs to mind beware you scum sucking dog's pissles..........................................................................

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 PM ----------

I forgot I will feed you to the micro pigs maybe takes longer but you will dissapear.

Slowly but surely

Top Bottom