Umbrella companies ????? (1 Viewer)

spook

Reaction score
Alrite lads how much expense money and dig money can you claim,and is it paid weekly.And above all is it worth it I got told if you have a utr number you can't claim

Recruitment companies tend to push you towards Umbrella Companies as there is more profit per hour for each candidate. It can help push up the hourly rate that they give you BUT alot of them just pocket it and you are none the wiser.

I've been told you can claim mileage and digs then,they take that off your tax you pay and put it back in to your wage??

Thanks very much,has anybody had dealings with these companies,any to steer clear of

spook they give you back some so tax you pay is lower mate its all of set against your wages spook

There alot better m8 it held Boston your wages if u put say like 350 expenses in then 350 of your wages won't be taxed I use them all a time

?????? It held boston

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

That only works out bout 70 quid if that,the agency is satin I can claim my digs this way

the money you claim is offset against the tax you pay that week is your only paying £100 aweek tax thats the max you can claim.... for this the firm will charge you anything from £17-30 pre week most dont pay holiday pay been stung myself mate

Top Bottom