Steps (again)

We have found them handy for the bigger hemps as well, but we try and put the square in first then put the paddy above sitting on the lift the tranny out and then put the hand rail in position last but just off 2 doubles. Rather than waste time getting it at the right height I wait till I'm up on the lift before adjusting the height as I find I know the exact height it should be without a tape when I'm on the lift but not when I'm on the step. Striking is just the reverse, leave the hand rail just off 2 doubles, go down and remove rail but sit it on the lift and remove the mid transoms before taking the rail off the lift, simples.

Yea same here, single handrail, minimal fittings on the handrail, dont even bother tying anything off untill on the lift.

last time i has used it we only put 2 dubs on first 21 then sleve off and dub on end sleve off ........... to board out we got away with boarding on tom most time as it was all lifted on to the job and walked and threw the boad on clipped on still. or we boarded from under neath place 3 trannys in or tranny to the last easyu fix athn places the remaning trannys in when fully boarded saved tryinh to flick board up threw 2 trannys

Top Bottom