Cost of Scaffolding (1 Viewer)

How can you be Racist for having an opinion?
Facts are: Foreign Scaffolders and Foreign Scaffolding Equipment is far far lower in quality then its British counterparts.
Thats why they are cheaper... because the quality is crap.

Same as the British version of Indian Food, that we slap down our necks on a Friday night... - How many proper Indian people eat that shiit??? Very few, as they prefer the more authentic stuff that they have been raised on and not the cheaper watered down stuff that 'we' call 'Indian Takeaway'.

If you read the comments PROPERLY, then you would see that they have been very very light-hearted and not meant to be offensive.

Chill out a bit, no one here is slagging you off, so dont worry about it. :idea:

To make Indian takeaway food more Authentic, let the meat rot first, take your Veg to the river to wash it,while doing your Laundry at the same time, then for good measure throw in 2 large handfuls of Flies.:eek:

In my opinion mate you want to find a small firm and you wanna pay cash you are looking between £300-700 i would say but if your paying more to the top end you dont expect to pay rent if you do you want the scaffold up for 6-8weeks before you start paying rental and if you do no more than 5%. hope this helps

I dont really want this to turn into a thread bashing for Indians and pakis.

Its seems that so many racists exist on the forum,

Cowboys will be Cowboys.... why lower yourself to that level?

Ibby, we know that there are several indian and pakistani forums around who do nothing but slag off scaffolders
Thats why you'll find we have such a high opinion of them
:D

did knw!

I am sorry for getting the wrong end of the stick :laugh:

Salient Features of rent scaffolding cost:

Rugged construction
Low maintenance
High impact resistance
Corrosion resistance
High tensile strength
Long service life

Hi I was quoted £500 for the week i.e. up, down and a weeks rental. However we found a problem with a bit of roof and a window so it ended up being 3 weeks.

use a local mob as it will be cheaper,on your travels you may see jobs up by local firms,if the jobs look messy [you dont need to be a scaffolder to know somethin is a mess]then there probably cowboys,you can always stop and ask owners about the service they recieved,and remember because they are small scaff outfits doesnt mean they are dodgy,probably the opposite in most cases cos the gaffer will be hands on.if you spend £800 on a nice safe job you will be doin ok.hope this helps mate.

Top Bottom