Scaffolders required with Magnox clearance

tomboy21

Reaction score
Hello Lads,

I am looking for Advanced and Part 2 Scaffs with the Magnox Security Clearance?
This is for powerstation work around the country starting in the next month. There are NO digs but expenses can be put through your chosen umbrella / payroll company.

Rates are currently being arranged.

these will be long term contracts 7 days a week on either 10 or 12 hour shifts.

Please call 01245449100 and ask for Adam or Tom.

All the best

Octain

Hi mate,

These particular sites are not Blue book.

cheers

every magnox site is bluebook!!! there isnt a nuclear powerstation in the country that isnt bluebook! f uckin agencies talking s hit again!!!!

Magnox is the company who runs the power station.
You can't get clearance unless you work for a company within a magnox site.
And they are bluebook sites.

YEP!!! they sure are bluebook sites! but suprise suprise acording to the agencies they are not bluebook! total boo llocks they will offer you £14-15quid an hour rite thru! so you.ll be earning £168-180quid 4 a 12hour shift when you shud be earning £200+ an £350-400 sat/sun!!!!

I've put my name down for this 1 regardless, you are all 100% rite in what you have said. He said he was gonna get back to me regarding the money sit" just come off a magic site so we will see what tomboy comes up with

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

Magic????? Magnox I meant

Octain is a agency, this is happening more and more ******* robbing ********

If cape get Dungeness A, they could end up with all magnox sites.
Like what happened with EDF sites.

yeah its an agency! people who sit in an office picking on scaffs to go an work 12hours aday busting there arses, just so these lads in the office can take hundreds of pounds off us! like work isnt hard enuf these days!!!

the sad thing is they will get the men, and i dont blame guys for taking it its hard to make a coin just now agencies and companies hold all the cards just now due to the downturn in work, but the tables will turn again

Let's hope your rite heybud,Got us by the ******** sometimes,don't get me wrong if the money ain't wat I'm lookin for,then more Jeremy Kyle and loose women lol

---------- Post added at 04:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 PM ----------

Turnin in to a fcukin house wife with all this time off,pmsl

Hi mate,

These particular sites are not Blue book.

cheers

You dont seem to realise that a lot of scaffs who use this forum have most likely worked on the sites you havn't mentioned yet, and the scaffs who have worked there will know that the sites are Blue Book sites, but yet again there is another agency who is going to feck up another site forcing down the wages and the other things the lads should be getting like ovetime rates, lodge and travel.

I dont think its the agencies that you should be venting your anger on lads. Dont forget, its the contractors that are offering the agencies the sub contracts.
If all these sites are indeed blue book, which I am not clued up about on power stations, then surely the main contractors are the ones trying to lower the wages on these sites, not the agencies?
Its just a personal opinion on my behalf and I might be wrong, but if the main companies are cutting down on blue book, then I find this worrying...

Top Bottom