spinnaker contract services??

seanlol

Reaction score
alright lads,

just wanderded if any of you have had any experience with spinnaker contract services??

had an email about some possible work and not heard of them before.
had a look for a website but wierdly they dont have one! makes me a bit suspicious!!

thanks
sean

I have, there ok, always paid me on time and the right amount, money wasn't too bad but wasnt the best. Tom the guy that works for them is quite a decent and fair bloke.

thanks gaz,
from what ive been told, theyre based in portsmouth. the woman ive been contacted by is wendy clarke.

Yea there ok mate. Good luck.

Worked for them which is other firm is SIte Access Solutions and they do a lot of work for Ray Longstaff from Cornwall...He's opened another buisness name which is spinnaker....His name is Mr Jenkins...Take the risk if I was you....Ray Longstaff his him right under his little finger....SHS comes to mind...

I got the same e-mail the other day from them

i had reply of wendy aswell,saying when there got dates to go me and my mate will be on our way,maybe meet you out there havespannerwilltravel

thats the email i recieved, the reason i was suspicious was the format they sent the email.
dont remember sending them my details but will wait and see what they come back with....

One thing I will add about these is that I moved down to Bognor Regis to work on a Butlins job for these. I was told by spinnaker (Tom) that I would beable to stay in Butlins accommodation for somthing like £40 a week so i accepted the job and spent the very little money I had on fuel to get myself 300 miles down south. I rang the agency before I set off to tell them I was on my way down. I got there at 9:30pm and went to the Butlins security gate to sort my room out, and they didnt know a thing about rooms for contractors. After a few phone calls, (the agency didn't answer) I found that I wouldn't be able to stay in Butlins accommodation and would have to find a b&b at about 10pm. I found one for £30 a night. I started on the site next day and luckily enough found a place to lodge for £100 a week. I spoke to the agency (Tom) and he told me that he had seen the rooms at Butlins on their website for £40 a week, so I had a look myself. There was rooms for £40 a week but that was per person and you had to go as a family with 2 kids and a partner. Wasnt too happy about that but it was a job for me at the time, with an alrightish wage, so I just got on with it. I was always paid the right amount and on time.

I left that place after a month for a better paid job, and a month later they was ringing me asking if i would like to go back lol. I never bothered.

Last edited:
same as had an email saying delays just come back from west africa tho working i never heard of them when i was out there. good luck

butlins in bongor gaz

hah my mates on the mobile crane down there
whose the scaffold company? skill?

butlins in bongor gaz

hah my mates on the mobile crane down there
whose the scaffold company? skill?

Dont know mate, I left before they got a firm in to do the main scaffold. They had me doing all the bits and bobs jobs like handrails and small towers. It was **** though. Was stood about alot of the time not doing much, the day proper dragged. Who's your mate?

works for ainscough cranes
he has been there for a good few months dropping all the pods in
scaffs brought him 3 crates of beers at xmas for doing them lifts
sure he said it was skill scaffold

Na he must have come after me. There was a crane driver for ainscough called Richard, they probably know eachother. I'm mates with him, was on another job together before that one.

Top Bottom