NETA Stockton.....

poacher turned gamekeeper

Reaction score
Alright lads, I payed £980 to undertake the CISRS Advanced Inspection & CISRS Advanced 2 day assessment at NETA last May........................

Got a call of a well known instructor yesterday to inform me that my Advanced portfollio was verified and that I could have it back......................

Phoned Lynne at NETA yesterday and asked how I could be reunited with my portfollio:p she said I could pick it up anytime.....:mad: I replied that the 260 mile round trip could be a problem............:idea:

She stated that NETA could not return candidates completed porfollios company policy because it could cost 20 quid.................:embarrest:

Poor customer service...the NASC would have shown more respect while Taxing u..........................................................................................

Why don't they just charge you a grand for the course and post all documentation back to you.

Is 9 months not a long time to verify anything?

Have you offered to cover the postage mate ? Recorded or whatever.
Will be cheaper than the petrol
Is a P take though for sure

Alright lads, I payed £980 to undertake the CISRS Advanced Inspection & CISRS Advanced 2 day assessment at NETA last May........................

Got a call of a well known instructor yesterday to inform me that my Advanced portfollio was verified and that I could have it back......................

Phoned Lynne at NETA yesterday and asked how I could be reunited with my portfollio:p she said I could pick it up anytime.....:mad: I replied that the 260 mile round trip could be a problem............:idea:

She stated that NETA could not return candidates completed porfollios company policy because it could cost 20 quid.................:embarrest:

Poor customer service...the NASC would have shown more respect while Taxing u..........................................................................................
ohh thats funny!!! not gana mention this cisrs course even the place!! but some lads been in the game 30 years plus needed a certificate this friday after there 2 week course as they needed it for work this monday at the !!!!! to work on certain job theve payed there grand for a few bits of chalk and there tg stuff!!!! as this is how its done these days but hee hoo miss office lady says her computor says no so your have to wait for certificate as iam busy!! sorry darling some scaffolders have payed a grand to be a trainee give them there certificate they paye your wages!!!

fecking disgrace they must have known your adress when they submit you for the course,surely out of courtesy they could waive the postage fee.
Its probably because they are that used to "clients" arranging to pick up the new gold card in the car park without going through the 2 week course ;)

Top Bottom