Tax Return

I'm sorry Scaffy but for me it was never just about Bettertax and more about the forum itself. I have met a few people who hover about but never post because they think we are a bunch of illiterate imbeciles. Well I have news for them, we aint and this forum should not just be for the higher up the food chain in our industry or the PC brigade who think we should be all sweetness and light. Maybe I'm wrong but I think this place is for all if you are just starting out or the top kiddy of a multi-national. I still back you 100%:love:

I leave you lot alone for 5 minutes and look at what you have been up to! :toung:

1. Just to make it clear, I run the forum by myself and do not see a penny of any income.
2. The forum's sponsorship income is not enough to make it a viable business proposal, so if anybody thinks that a load of sponsorship money is being raked in, then you could not be more wrong.
3. The sponsors help to cover the costs of the forum, If we had no sponsors, there would not be a forum.

However;

1. Nobody is forcing anybody to use any of the sponsors. If you find another comparable service that is of good value, then go ahead and use it! It is fine to inform others of this. No problems from me at all.
2. Of course the sponsors are here to make money. That is the whole point of advertising.

If you do you have chance to support the sponsors then great. I can spend time on making the site better (or spend more time on legal issues).

I have to deal with these arguments plus ALOT more behind the scenes on a daily basis and sometime wonder whether it is worth all of the hassle legal proceedings, physical threats and constant bickering.

Top Bottom