Hi... spanner advice?!! (1 Viewer)

after sufferin a broken wrist i changed to using a ratchet , get the piss ripped at times but to me it seems so much easier, only use a spanner if i must , lookin for somebody to invest in my electric ratchet idea , maybe dragons den, lol

That's what I was thinking, I'm not used to the scaffold spanner and I'd prefer a ratchet. I've heard there brittle though and break easy

Mate if your determined to get spanners you will do it anyway so
Click on buybrand tools
Priory heavy duty stainless steele, rivetless spanner is a good spanner 7/16 / 21mm. About £25 ish
Ratchet podger best one - IMN zinc coated 21mm. No switch, loosen on 1 side, tighten the other. About £30

Good luck

I don't know, the way things are looking I'll be fukin lucky to get a job never mind a spanner, racked off

ya should have stuck with the rail pal, scaffolding is a place were u have t no ppl t get into it, it harder to get into scaffoldin than the fcukin marines..

ya should have stuck with the rail pal, scaffolding is a place were u have t no ppl t get into it, it harder to get into scaffoldin than the fcukin marines..

I got told I'd definatly get a job, proper pissed off. Fukin grand wasted by looks of it, depressed haha

Dont give up Wass1.A lot of scaffs in the same boat. System's taken a lot of the market.

Dont give up Wass1.A lot of scaffs in the same boat. System's taken a lot of the market.

Cheers but a part 1 isn't even a scaff so I've got know chance, might have a job on the books when work picks up at the end of feb but I'll believe it when it happens. Ha

alrite keen kev i'd get yourself membership to a gym cos your going to need it those running machines will get you prepped for all the running about you'll be doing !

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

Was i dont know ya but you seem an alrite bloke keep your chin up mate something will happen for ya.What area you in?

alrite keen kev i'd get yourself membership to a gym cos your going to need it those running machines will get you prepped for all the running about you'll be doing !

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

Was i dont know ya but you seem an alrite bloke keep your chin up mate something will happen for ya.What area you in?

South Yorkshire matey tried everywhere, registered with a few agencies but nothing

There looking for a yard lad in middlesborough, it's in the job section Wass. You seen it mate? Might be good to al least get your foot in the door

There looking for a yard lad in middlesborough, it's in the job section Wass. You seen it mate? Might be good to al least get your foot in the door

Cheers mate il have a gander

Keen, i am afraid 30-40 is little short of for titanium spanner, but you can go for stainless steel or quality steel type, even aircraft alloy type. adjustable wrench go for 8" is enough.

Top Bottom