part1/labourer in bromley area

John.mann

Reaction score
Hi there im looking for a trainee or labourer for work in the Bromley area. There is quite a bit of work in front and would be working as a 3 handed gang. If anyone is interested pm me and ill get back to you. Thanks

trainee/labourer

Hi,
I am looking for work as a trainee/labourer and have done 3 months work with another firm but was not treated very well.I have a CSCS health and safety card am aged 21 have a driving licence and car.I live in Bishops Stortford which i think is about an hour/quater/half away.If you think i might be what you are looking for i would be pleased to hear from you.
Cheers Josh

Hi,
I am looking for work as a trainee/labourer and have done 3 months work with another firm but was not treated very well.I have a CSCS health and safety card am aged 21 have a driving licence and car.I live in Bishops Stortford which i think is about an hour/quater/half away.If you think i might be what you are looking for i would be pleased to hear from you.
Cheers Josh

expect that most places pal, just don't take it personal, its just banter (hopefully) at the end of the day

Josh sorry I havent replied sooner but unfortunately i have found someone now. If thework picks up there i will be in touch and see if you are still looking for something

Hi John,
thanks for taking the time to reply.
Josh

Top Bottom