Job description (1 Viewer)

1969scaff

Reaction score
Clocked this on the Jobcentre web site,it's for GB tower solutions ltd. Description
Skills required: Setting base plates on the ground, putting up the scaffolding poles and attaching the horizontal tubes to them, fixing scaffolding to the building or structure, laying planks across the scaffolding for workers to walk on, fixing guard rails and safety netting, taking down the scaffolding after the job is finished, Previous experience in a similar role is required. Qualifications required: CSCS card. Temporary 2 months.Sounds a bit complicated to me!!!

Setting Base Plates on the ground???
I usually used Base Plates to join Tubes together! :D

Did ya advanced course teach u that jase ! 👍

job

the job is on blackpool pleasure beach i rang them the over day no lodge or travel local lads max 2 weeks experiance lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll:laugh:

Clocked this on the Jobcentre web site,it's for GB tower solutions ltd. Description
Skills required: Setting base plates on the ground, putting up the scaffolding poles and attaching the horizontal tubes to them, fixing scaffolding to the building or structure, laying planks across the scaffolding for workers to walk on, fixing guard rails and safety netting, taking down the scaffolding after the job is finished, Previous experience in a similar role is required. Qualifications required: CSCS card. Temporary 2 months.Sounds a bit complicated to me!!!

Sounds like one complete Mickey Mouse firm this

what about me

has everybody forgot about the sole board.

the reseptionist taking this call is ad say bwt 19 and wants to be a towie aand saked the man what do scaffolders do his said that and she's rote it down thick c@nts

Top Bottom