Field Sales Support Technician - Plymouth

Tufcoat Will

Reaction score
Tufcoat are looking at creating a new position within our company (Plymouth Based)

We are looking for a “Field Sales Support Technician” which is a very “hands on” field based role. The key tasks are to carry out training on how to install our sheeting at our client’s yards or on site. Since a huge amount of our business is within the access and scaffolding industry then a good knowledge of this working environment is beneficial and desirable.

We are not necessarily expecting for someone to have done this role before since “shrink wrap” is still pretty niche so full training is given as well as accompanying our installation teams on projects to gain knowledge and experience.

The after sales element is to ensure that the customers who have had training from our company have back up and support to ensure that they use and install the sheeting correctly. We wish to add value to our service and company by having someone at hand if they need on site advice and support.

Obviously there will be lot of traveling and time away from home BUT all accommodation is paid for as well as meal allowance.

Days of work are to be Monday to Friday with NO WEEKENDS

Also there is the full use of company vehicle and petrol card for fuel.
Key point’s requirements are:
Full driving license
Customer Focused
Excellent Communication Skills
Presentable
CSCS Tickets a must
Flexible with traveling across the UK and spending time away from home mid week

This is a fully salaried position with a performance related bonus structure to be put in place.
I am avoiding putting on an OTE at this stage until we look at the candidates out there. (sorry but i do not want to alienate anyone due to a few grand)
Can anyone initially interested then please email me a CV with genuine salary expectation based on the role and the benefits to: will.wilson@tufcoat.co.uk and I shall forward them onto my Sales Director.

Any other info that you may be looking for then just ask and i shall answer to the best of my abilities.

Thanks guys!

Hey will is aubrey payin digs ha ha

It pains him everytime!!! He is mellowing in his old age i think!!

---------- Post added at 09:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 AM ----------

This is a salaried vacancy - with bonus structure - Not hourly rate - cheers ladies!

Top Bottom